Welcome to Introduction to Negotiation!
This short course of 23 lessons will give you a solid overview of what is required to be an effective negotiator, how to focus on what is key in a negotiation, how to communicate effectively and how to get ready for any challenge coming your way.
By the end of this course you will know:
- How to achieve better results by focusing on interests rather than positions
- Why it is imperative to be a skilled negotiator if you want to be successful as a lawyer
- In what ways and situations you can apply negotiation skills to further your goals
- How to work with difficult people
- How to lead a negotiation by using smooth communication skills and smart questions
- What elements to prepare for an upcoming conversation
- How to use psychology to get best results in your negotiations