Congratulations to the winner of The Master Negotiator Challenge Kushagra Tiwari from HNLU! His convincing and witty argument received 1,812 (56%) of all votes:
“I am a negotiation Spiderman, a natural who wants to become a master but is broke, and needs a resourceful and skilled mentor, so NA will you be my Ironman?”
Welcome to our new Master Negotiator, Kushagra!
On 17 April, Negotiation Academy is launching its 2nd batch of the Master Negotiator Course. 150+ students from around the world have already enrolled in this course.
As a special gift, and because we love negotiators, here a challenge to secure your course seat for absolutely free (worth € 250 / INR 19,000)!
It’s pretty simple:
Tell us, in just one sentence, why you deserve to be on the next Master Negotiator Course.
That’s it, off you go – leave your best argument to have you in the course in the comments section below until midnight CET, 11 April. The best one will be selected by public vote on social media after 12 April.
Terms & Conditions
- Post your argument in the comment section of this blog (to be able to post you need a free account; only one post per account)
- You must post your argument before midnight CET, 11 April 2018
- You argument can only be one sentence. Everything that’s more will be disqualified at the discretion of the Academy
- The best 10 arguments (selected by the Academy) will be put up for public vote, for a minimum of 48 hours, starting on 12 April
- The winner will be announced by email and on social media on 14 April
- The winning person will win a free enrollment in the 17 April 2018 course batch for their account (or get a full refund if they have already registered in this batch; refunds for prior batches or rollover to other accounts are not possible)
- The price cannot be given in cash or redeemed for future courses
- And no, you will not get a certificate of participation for entering in this challenge (don’t laugh, some people will ask this.. :D)
- for any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org