REGISTRATION AND FEES
– all information about the application and payment process –
Age between 18-35 years at the start of the Academy.
Working proficiency in English.
Prior knowledge of negotiation/mediation is a benefit but not a must.
Country of Current Residency
Lower Middle Income and Least Developed Countries (link)
(until 15 April)
(until 15 May)
(from 16 May)
Early bird (Until April 15)
Full Fee (Until 15 May)
Late Owl (From 16 May)
What is included:
- Program Fee for 40-hour training over 5 days
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the Academy
- All course material
- Q&A sessions with each of the Faculty members
- Career Panel with leading practitioners
- Welcome and farewell evening events
- 40-hour Dispute Professional Certification
- IMI Mediation Advocacy certification after fulfillment of the criteria
- Free Negotiation Fundamentals online course in preparation for the Academy
What else you need to account for:
Submit your registration fee
(see payment options below).
Applicants must complete both application steps.
The payment confirmation must be submitted with your application details for your application to be complete!
Applicants are selected based on their application and can be denied admission at the full discretion of the organizers. If admission is denied, the registration fee will be refunded in full.
A) Payment by credit card
Please submit your payment by enrolling for the Academy for Dispute Professionals Course here and attach a copy of your email confirmation INSIDE the application form.
B) In case you do not have access to a credit card
Please transfer your fees per bank transfer to the account below and attach a copy of the payment confirmation INSIDE the application form.
Account Holder: The Negotiation Academy
Address of Account Holder: Nordbergstrasse 15, 1090 Vienna
Name of the Bank: Sparkasse Oberoesterreich
Address of the Bank Branch: Altenbergerstrasse 6-8, 4040 Linz
IBAN: AT92 2032 0321 0292 6082
Account Number: 321 0292 6082
Phone Contact: 004368864847759
The transfer must state your full first and last name under “reason for transfer”. All bank charges must be borne by the applicant. Your application can only be processed once the full amount arrives with us.