Marketing Lead & Event Assistant
6 months Erasmus Scholarship with the Negotiation Academy, Vienna
February 2019 – August 2019
Who we are
The Negotiation Academy (TM) is an online and offline negotiation training venture established by Dr. Claudia Winkler. With our courses and trainings we help lawyers in major firms become more effective negotiators and law students around the world gain access to high-quality negotiation training to boost their legal career. We have trained 1000s of lawyers and students in all parts of the world, including Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe and the US.
Your core responsibilities (ie skills needed)
- Develop marketing strategies for live events and online courses
- Create flyers, banners, brochures
- Assist with everyday admin at the Academy (right hand of Claudia)
- Research and reach out to industry contacts
- Communicate with law schools, law firms and students
- Coordinate our social media pages and newsletter
- Help organize, market and run 3 major events in July
- Take event photos, run interviews, gather testimonials
Skills nice to have (or willing to learn)
- Video editing
- Webpage design skills (e.g. wordpress/weebly/wix)
- Resourceful and self-driven, entrepreneurial thinking, coming up with own ideas and strategies
- Absolutely punctual and reliable
- An eye for detail and clean, professional design
What makes this a great opportunity
- Learn about Negotiation and Mediation skills and training
- Work directly with Claudia Winkler in the day to day business of negotiation training and event organizing
- try your hand at coming up with your own marketing strategies for a proven line of courses
- Connect with and meet high profile people from the industry
- Gain hands-on experience in fields like teaching, writing, marketing, product development, corporate communication, event organization and more
Terms and Eligibility
- This opportunity is based on an Erasmus Scholarship. For scholarship reasons, applicants must be European citizens or residents of a European country for at least the last 183 days.
- Applications cannot currently be residents of Austria.
- The duration of this opportunity is 6 months. Start date early to mid-February 2019.
- Your work location will be Vienna, Austria.
- Work hours are flexible but generally not beyond 9-5, sometimes in our office, sometimes from your home or your favorite cafe. All of us work where or laptops are and so will you (hi from Bali at this very moment!).
- The scholarship amount is € 900 per month.
- You will have to take care of your own accommodation in Vienna.
How to apply
Stage 1: Please fill in your details in this form.
Stage 2: Successful candidates of the written stage will receive further tasks and instructions by email (if you don’t hear back within 4 weeks, your application was not successful; sorry about that, but while we haven’t found you, we have no one to handle the floods ;).
Stage 3: Successful candidates of the tasks received will be invited for an oral interview..
Stage 4: The selected candidate will have an unpaid 2 weeks distance trial period where we do some tasks together before we connect you to Erasmus to initiate steps to bring you to Austria on a scholarship.
Timeline: We take applications on a rolling basis until we find a dream match for both of us; first come first selected.
For any questions please contact email@example.com