Are you smart, hard-working, passionate about Negotiation and Mediation skills and looking for an opportunity to work in the field of Negotiation in Vienna?
This might be for you!
Who we are
The Negotiation Academy is an online and offline negotiation training venture established by Dr. Claudia Winkler. With our courses, we help lawyers in major firms become more effective negotiators and law students around the world gain access to high-quality online negotiation skill training to boost their career and negotiation potential. We have trained 1000s of lawyers and students in all parts of the world, including live training in Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe and the US.
What your role will include
- Develop content for negotiation courses
- Produce content for our social media and newsletter
- Assist our Master Negotiator Course as a teaching assistant
- Draft and edit blogs, interviews and articles
- Communicate with law schools, law firms and students
- Plan and assist live events such as CDRC, the Vienna DR Academy and the Women Leadership and Negotiation Academy
- Support the Negotiation Academy leadership in the day-to-day management
What makes you a great candidate
To be a good fit for this role you must have:
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must, no way around that
- Attention to detail (we only deliver 100%)
- Editing experience (blogs/articles/papers)
- Self-initiative (be able to work autonomously and independently)
- Strong admin skills (on time, fast with email, never missing a task or deadline, diligent follow-up, etc)
What makes this a great opportunity
- Develop your knowledge of Negotiation skills and training
- Work directly with Claudia Winkler in the day to day business of creating high-quality events and training material
- Connect with, interview and meet high profile people from the industry
- Gain hands-on experience in fields like teaching, writing, marketing, product development, corporate communication, event organization and more
- Build a network with like-minded people
Conditions & Eligibility
- For scholarship reasons, applicants must be European citizens or residents of a European country for at least the last 183 days
- Applications can not currently live in Austria
- The duration of this opportunity is 6 months, March to August 2019
- Your work location is Vienna, Austria
- Work hours are flexible but generally not beyond 9-5, sometimes in our office, sometimes from your home or your favorite cafe
- Once we have selected you as a candidate we will coordinate for you to receive a scholarship of € 900 per month for working with us
- You will have to take care of your own accommodation in Vienna
How to apply
Please fill in your details and upload your CV in this form.
We take applications on a rolling basis until we find a dream match; first come first selected.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org